Hudson-Bergen Light Rail: Bus Bridge, Boarding Changes, & Schedule Adjustments due to Track Work – Weekend – August 6 to August 7, 2022
On Saturday, August 6 and Sunday, August 7, boarding changes, a bus bridge, and schedule adjustments will occur on NJ TRANSIT’S Hudson-Bergen Light Rail due to track work.
Bus Bridge (Saturday, August 6 & Sunday, August 7 6AM-8PM):
- A bus bridge will operate on a load-and-go basis at Newport, Harsimus Cove, and Harborside stations.
- Saturday, August 6 continuous to Sunday, August 7 6AM-8PM: Track R1 and R2 out of service between Harborside Financial and Newport Station.
- Saturday, August 6 and Sunday, August 7 7AM-7PM: All trains will arrive and depart from Track 2 at Marin Boulevard, Essex Street, Exchange Place, and Harborside stations.
Northbound Departures (in minutes after the hour):
- 8th Street to Harborside Financial – :00, :30
- West Side Avenue to Marin BLVD – :01, :31
- Newport Station to Hoboken Terminal – :16, :46
- Hoboken Terminal to Tonnelle Avenue – :27, :57
Southbound Departures (in minutes after the hour):
- Tonnelle Avenue to Hoboken Terminal – :14, :44
- Hoboken Terminal to Newport Station – :05, :35
- Marin BLVD to West Side Avenue – :10, :40
- Harborside Financial to 8th Street – :01, :31
Note: After 8PM on Sunday, trains will operate on a normal weekend schedule.
Please allow for extra travel time, check the destination sign prior to boarding, and listen for station announcements.
We appreciate your patience during this temporary adjustment.