Bay Street Station Eastbound Elevator General Information
In the event the Eastbound Elevator at Bay Street Station is temporarily out of service, customers desiring accessible services may consider the following travel options.
- Ramps are available at Bay Street Station.
- The closest accessible stations on the Montclair-Boonton Line are Montclair Heights and Newark Broad Street.
- Traveling FROM Bay Street Station to points east (e.g., Newark/New York): Take a westbound train to Montclair Heights and then transfer to an eastbound train to your destination.
- Traveling TO Bay Street Station from points west (e.g., Denville/Dover): Remain on the train to Newark Broad Street Station and then transfer to an outbound train to Bay Street Station.
- View the Accessible Services page for further details on accessible-travel options.
- Train Schedules can be viewed HERE.
- NJ TRANSIT buses provide service near most Rail stations.
Note: Other elevators could potentially be out of service during this time. Please check Travel Alerts & Advisories for station information before starting your trip.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.