Gladstone Branch Buses Replace Trains for Track Maintenance - Weekdays, July 5 - September 2,2022
Beginning on Tuesday, July 5 and continuing until Friday, September 2, from 9:30AM until 3:30PM each weekday, Gladstone Branch trains will be replaced by Lakeland buses between Gladstone and Summit to support track maintenance.
- Trains will be replaced by buses between Gladstone and Summit. Trains will operate normally between Summit and Hoboken.
- Eastbound (toward Summit) buses will operate up to 24 minutes earlier than the normal train time. Please see schedules for the exact times.
- Morris & Essex Lines rail schedules (including the Gladstone Branch) will change on July 24. New timetable and schedule posters effective July 24 will include updated schedule information for both substitute buses and trains.
Bus boarding locations:
- Gladstone: Parking area at station building
- Peapack: On Rt. 512 (Main Street) and Holland Avenue*
- Far Hills: On Rt. 202 near station entrance*
- Bernardsville: On Rt. 202 (Mine Brook Road)*
- Basking Ridge: On N. Finley Avenue at Ridge Street*
- Lyons: Station parking lot (at archway)
- Millington: Intersection of Division Street and Long Hill Road (near station building)*
- Stirling: On Central Avenue at station driveway*
- Gillette: On Mountain Avenue near parking lot entrance and railroad crossing*
- Berkeley Heights: On Springfield Avenue at Plainfield Avenue
- Murray Hill: On Foley Place near station building (railroad crossing)*
- New Providence: On Springfield Avenue at Passaic Avenue (near supermarket)*
- Summit: Railroad Place at station building (use exit near ticket office and restrooms).
Note: Inbound (to Summit) and outbound (to Gladstone) bus stop locations differ slightly at certain locations. Please check bus stop signs for details.
We appreciate your patience during this temporary adjustment.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.