Home > NJ TRANSIT News > FYI >
Access Link Tool Kit |
Access Link Tool Kit
Access Link has some convenient tools for its paratransit customers to use to schedule and cancel trips, receive text messages with an estimated time of arrival for their Access Link vehicle, make online fare payments, and receive reminder calls for next day service.
Access Link customers can take advantage of the following self-service options to simplify their travel experience:
- Access Link Online - available on www.njtransit.com, it allows Access Link customers to perform bookings and cancellations, check service status and vehicle ETA, request a subscription, pre-pay fares electronically using EZ-Wallet, and submit a comment, complaint or commendation.
- Imminent Arrival messages - customers can sign up for automatic messaging to notify them that an Access Link vehicle will be arriving soon.
- Where's My Ride - provides an estimated arrival time for an Access Link ride via text message.
- By Phone - Access Link's telephone reservation system allows you to confirm and cancel scheduled rides by using your touch-tone phone.
- Reminder Calls - Access Link's evening call service to remind you of your next day's scheduled rides and times (for non-subscription rides).
Additional information and sign-up instructions are available on Access Link Online or through Access Link Customer Service.
Finally, customers should contact Access Link with any recent changes in their contact information, such as telephone numbers or e-mail addresses, to ensure notifications about service changes are received.