Bus Route Nos. 11, 28, 191, 193, 194, 195, 197, 198, 704, 712, 748, 871 and 874: Weekends in December & Weekdays December 17-24 and 26, 2012
New Traffic Patterns at Willowbrook Mall during Peak Holiday Times
Boarding and discharge locations will change to minimize delays
Bus Route Nos. 11, 28, 191, 193, 194, 195, 197, 198, 704, 705, 712, 748, 871 & 874 will have boarding and alighting location changes – all day on weekends beginning Saturday, December 1 through Monday, December 24, between 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays beginning Monday, December 17 through Friday, December 21 and all day Monday, December 24 and Wednesday, December 26 as follows:
- All New York and Local buses will operate to and from the Willowbrook Park & Ride stop only. Service will not be provided to the Willowbrook Shopper’s Stop during these times.
- Approximately 40 Park & Ride spaces located along Willowbrook Boulevard and closest to the Park & Ride bus shelter will be temporarily closed. This area will be used as a temporary bus stop for New York and Local buses when the Shopper’s Stop is closed to bus traffic. Customers who park in this area on weekdays should remove their cars from this area by no later than 2 p.m. Please observe the barricades and do not park in this area.
- Between December 15 and December 21, Park & Ride customers are strongly encouraged to use one of the following: the Wayne/Route 23 Transit Center, Mothers Park & Ride, or Allwood Park & Ride as alternate boarding locations. Extra peak-period bus service will operate from the Wayne/Route 23 Transit Center & Mothers Park & Ride as needed.
- Park & Ride customers are reminded only to park in designated green parking spaces. In the event that lots are full, customers should use the Wayne/Route 23 Transit Center, Mothers Park & Ride and Allwood Park & Ride for alternate parking. If you elect to park outside the designated Park & Ride area, your vehicle is subject to removal by Willowbrook Mall.
- NJ TRANSIT will monitor traffic conditions at the mall and may make additional schedule and route adjustments as necessary to avoid delays.
- Customers are advised to allow for extra time when traveling to and from the Willowbrook Mall during the holiday period.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we take steps to minimize delays this holiday season.