Effective Monday August 20 and continuing until early November, 2012 weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Bus Route Nos. 22 and 119 between Hoboken and Union City will operate on a detour due to construction work on the 14th Street Viaduct in Hoboken. Customers may experience some delays.
Bus route No. 22:
- Northbound service along Washington Street in Hoboken will not be available
- Customers along Washington Street and 14th Street traveling to Union City
and points north should use the Nos. 22, 89 or 126 lines
southbound along Washington Street toward Hoboken Terminal.
Upon boarding any of these routes, purchase a transfer to the No. 22.
Transfers will be accepted on the No. 22 at Hoboken Terminal for travel
to North Bergen (during the duration of the project).
- All No. 22 trips departing Hoboken Terminal for North Bergen will operate along the No. 22X route as the detour.
Bus Route No. 119:
- The 8:50 a.m. and 9:20 a.m. weekday trips from New York to Bayonne
will not serve Weehawken or Hoboken.
- Buses will express from the Port Authority Bus Terminal to the first stop
on Palisade Avenue at Congress Street in Jersey City.
We apologize for any inconvenience this detour may cause. For further information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555.